Bob Cut Mag (“Bob Cut,” “we” or “our”) respects the privacy concerns of the visitors to Bobcutmag.com (the “Website”). As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from users of the site. In the event that we do collect any personally identifiable data about visitors to this site, that information is only collected on a voluntary basis, and it is only known to Bob Cut and it's personal team.
• We collect the personal information you give us when you subscribe to our Site(s), register as a member on our Site(s) or participate in Interactive Areas on our Site(s) such as activity that might include newsletter sign-ups, participation in our commenting sections, and saving articles, etc. Further, personal information is information that allows us to identify an individual consumer, such as a name, phone number, home address or email address.
• We collect certain other information through cookies such as the dates and times you access our Sites, your device identifier and Internet protocol address, and attributes of your browser, system or device.
• Our third party operational providers use technical information collected through cookies and other technologies to analyze site usage activity and patterns in order to help improve the Sites.
• We use your personal information to communicate with you and to fulfill your requests related to services such as subscription purchases, tickets to events, and/or newsletter sign ups.
• We may use demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, geographic location) from third parties to serve you more relevant advertising.
We use the information we collect to tailor marketing and advertising so that it is more relevant to you.
• We may share the information we collect with operational providers that help us fulfill certain business functions, and with other third parties to comply with legal processes such as subpoenas and court orders, in connection with corporate transactions involving our company, and when we believe in good faith that the law requires the disclosure of your personal information or its disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or interests or the rights or interests of others.
This Is An Overview Of The Information Our Advertisers, Ad Networks and Partners May Collect And How They May Use This Information:
• Third party advertising networks and other companies with whom we contract may collect technical information derived from cookies and other technologies when you visit our Sites.
• These companies and third party networks may combine the information they collect with information about your activities at third party websites or with demographic information.
• They may use this information to identify your likely interests in order to provide you with more useful and relevant advertisements.
These Are The Choices You Have About The Information We Collect:
• You may request that we correct, update, or remove information you provided by contacting us at email@example.com.
• Additionally, you may opt out of email communications you receive from us using the opt-out links found at the bottom of each email we send.
I. THE TYPE OF INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS
The Website may collect personal information with your knowledge and consent. For instance, when you enter a sweepstakes or contest, complete a survey, answer a poll, make a purchase, subscribe to our magazine or newsletter(s), or register for any portion of our services, you may be asked to provide information such as your e-mail address, credit/debit card numbers, name, address or phone number. Additional information such as your age or gender may also be requested.
Certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of Bob Cut’s Internet servers, including without limitation the type of browser software you use, the operating system you are running, the website that referred you, and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. We also use Demographics and Interest Reporting, which records age and sex data. If you want to opt out of sharing this information, visit your Google ad settings here.
III. CHILDREN AND PARENTS
This website is intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. In compliance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, no personal information (including name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) will be collected from any visitor under the age of 13.
If your children disclose information about themselves in our public discussion forum they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. You should consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help supervise your children’s online activities. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing their name, address, and other personal information online without parental permission. If you’re worried about your children’s activities or their privacy on our site, we encourage you to contact us as described below. Occasional nudity and sexual profanity may be displayed on Bobcutmag.com as educational material, if you do not allow this type of content to be seen please exit the site immediately.
The Site may enable you to submit your personal content to the Site for hosting, display, and distribution to other users of the Site (collectively "Submissions"), such as posting messages and other content to community and interactive areas of the Site. When you provide Bobcutmag.com with a Submission, you give Bobcutmag.com and its affiliates permission to use your Submission as follows: you grant to Bobcutmag.com and its affiliates a license to use, copy, display and perform your Submission in connection with the Site. We may display advertisements in connection with your Submission or on pages where your Submission may be viewed by you or others and we may use your Submission to advertise and promote Bobcutmag.com, the Site or the Services. Our license to your Submission is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the Submission for your own purposes or let others use your Submission for their purposes. Our license to your Submission is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your Submission. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time. Bobcutmag.com does not, as part of a regular, established practice, monitor, control, or have knowledge of any Submissions transmitted on or through the Site. You agree that you are solely responsible for all Submissions you transmit and receive on or through the Site.
IV. PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM BOBCUTMAG.COM
The site also hosts and provides an e-commerce platform for users to shop, purchase, and submit payment information. When shopping the site, we do not collect or keep any personal information for more than the allotted fulfillment time. When you enter an addresses, credit card information, and shipping information, the site stores that sensitive information in an encrypted server that only appears to our staff, fulfillment, and shipping teams. Meaning that your sensitive information is privately viewable to our staff, fulfillment, and shipping teams. We advice to always purchase for any site wide merchandise with PayPal. PayPal is a safe and secure checkout platform that uses high security measures to protect against any site wide attack. By using this third-party checkout platform, you are ensuring your information is protected at all times. If you feel that your information has been compromised, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and Squarespace's security escalation team.
If you have any concerns or questions about any aspect of this policy, you may contact:
© 2019 Bob Cut Mag.