It’s not our first Folsom and certainly won’t be our last so here’s a guide to get you through it if you’re forced to go (or going because you can…)
September 20 @ 9:00 am - September 21 @ 2:00 am, Powerhouse, 1347 Folsom street, San Francisco.
September 21 @ 9:00 pm - September 22 @ 2:00 am, Powerhouse, 1347 Folsom street, San Francisco.
September 22 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm, SF Armory, 1800 Mission Street, San Francisco.
September 22 @ 7pm - Oct. 1, 11pm, Oasis, 298 11th St, San Francisco.
September 22 @ 8:00 pm - September 23 @ 2:00 am, Powerhouse, 1347 Folsom street, San Francisco.
September 23 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Pier 40, The Embarcadero, San Francisco.
September 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Powerhouse, 1347 folsom street, San Francisco.
September 23 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Center for Sex and Culture, 1349 Mission Street, San Francisco.
September 23 @ 9:00 pm - September 24 @ 4:00 am, Public Works, 161 Erie, San Francisco.
September 23 @ 9:00 pm - September 24 @ 2:00 am, SF Eagle, 398 12th Street, San Francisco.
September 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm|Recurring Event, (See all) Ferry Building, The Embarcadero between the Ferry Building and Pier 1 (Starbucks), San Francisco.
September 25 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm, Folsom St. Between 8th and 13th St, San Francisco.
What else to do at Folsom Street Fair day of…
- Get spanked for charity. (Usually benefiting the AIDS Alliance or the Sexual Victims Association.)
- Try the many cocktail and liquor vendors in attendance.
- Let yourself go with some naked / jockstrap twister on the main stage.
- Meet a (your fave) porn star and get a selfie.
- Shop the local vendors ranging from fun burning man gear to sexy jockstraps.
- Experience the “demo stage” at 12th and Folsom.
- Meet SF’s darling drag queen Daft-nee Gesuntheit or San Diego’s famed Grace Towers.
- Get down dancing with Tuff City Kids at the Deviant dance stage or at 5 p.m. with Dragonette.
- Get a photo of yourself being carried by a group of daddies.
- Meet new and exciting people, let your fears go for the day.
Events guide created by the Bob Cut editors, photos sourced from Wandering Magazine, Vivian Fu for VICE, and the Bold Italic — What’s something you’re really excited about for Folsom? Let us know on Twitter.